|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 06:45|
Site Engineer required for a 12 month contract based in Riyadh, KSA.
The position is to work for our client who is one of the leading telecommunication vendors globally.
The position will be looking to pay SAR 10,000 plus usual KSA benefits
- Civil Finial Detailed Engineering Design (CFDED) Review
- Review & Finalize the Tower Technical Calculation (i.e Comparison, comparative, Analysis)
- Review & finalize the Design Detailing in Civil Drawings
- Prepare, review & finalize the Document Approval Request Form (DAR)
- Prepare, review & Finalize the Site Bill of quantity (BOQ)
- Identify & evaluate the doable Site.
- Quantify daily reviewed design from customer & Control the Rejection
- Evaluate the Design Consultant Performance
- Follow up with design consultant to produce the Site Design (CFDED)
- Follow up on daily targets with Design Manager & Design Consultants
- Team Coordination & daily Reporting.
- Data base Handling of approved design.
- Degree in Civil Engineer or Civil Technology
- 5 Years of Minimum Civil Design Experience in Telecom
- Understanding of local operator's Process & Standard
- Understanding of local operator's (NE) Network Engineer System.
- Experienced in Tower Reinforcement
- Tower Analysis Software’s i.e Staad pro, Guy Mast
- Expert in Microsoft Office, Specially Microsoft Excel
If you would be interested, please submit your CV