RAN Technical Director
|Job Title:||RAN Technical Director|
|Contact Name:||Fay White|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2022 17:00|
Fay is urgently looking for a RAN Technical Director to work on a 12-month rolling contract based in Algiers, Algeria.
- The role of the Technical Director is to plan, execute, and finalize projects with Project Director.
- This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- The Technical Director will also define the project’s objective and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- The Technical Director is the Prime Customer Interface for the Project Delivery and owns the Customer and Internal Targets.
- Direct and manage project technical development from beginning to end.
- Define project technical scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop technical-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Lead and manage the team for technical planning and implementation across RAN, Tx, IP, CN, and Power domains.
- Responsible for KPIs and network Quality compliance for Contract Delivery and Customer requirements.
- Maintain and improve the leadership position of our customer Network in all independent benchmarks.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in computer, electronic, and communications is mandatory. Master's degree in Telecommunications Engineering (preferred).
- More than 10 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution of Telecom Projects
- Strong understanding of 2G/3G/4G/5G technologies.
- Must have previous experience with RAN Swap Project.
- Knowledge in different areas, such as RAN, Tx, IP, CN, Power etc,.
- Should be fluent in English and FRENCH. Fluency in Arabic is also preferred.