Kimberly Hume is looking for a Technical Design Authority to work a 6 month rolling contract based in Reading.
Working as Design authority for Vodafone site specific designs with responsibility for overall coordination review and approval of all designs submitted to Vodafone ensuring that they comply to and satisfy all VF and national standards to:
- The required VF radio solution at the most cost effective and efficient solution.
- Manage and support the submitted designs through the relevant VF departments, CTIL and all 3rd parties to achieve relevant milestones.
- Support all Designers with technical advice on any design issues identified.
- Work with the client and VF National team +CTIL Technical departments on principles governing all aspects of VF specification to upgrade/build new sites.
- Attend project meetings to provide the Design input on site specific issues covering build access, infrastructure, and structural analysis in the deployment programme.
- Presence in Reading 5 days a week required
*PLEASE NOTE* – This position will be inside IR35.