Mohammed Aladdin is looking for a Site Supervisor. The client is only looking to hire Saudi Nationals.
Ideal candidate should have proven experience in field maintenance operations, particularly in the telecommunications industry.Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure that the contractor fulfils all contractual obligations related to maintenance, preventive and corrective activities, and resource deployment.
- Regularly visit mobile infrastructure sites to check and validate the contractor’s work, ensuring it aligns with the contract requirements and standards.
- Ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance tasks are executed promptly, in accordance with the agreed schedule, and meet quality standards.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure the quality of work meets industry standards and company expectations.
- Implement quality control procedures and corrective actions as needed.
- Implement and enforce quality control measures to ensure that maintenance activities
adhere to the ASP contractual obligation.This role requires the ability to travel among cities within the region under responsibility to visit the sites physically, oversee the ASP work and report from the field.