Kimberly Hume is looking for a Site Control Engineer (Logistics) to work a 12 month rolling contract based in Netherlands (Maastricht / Hybrid)
- This role is responsible for providing engineering Service functions to support the Service to the customer by analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. The role will have responsibility to meet with the customer while also leading the interface with the Service Delivery Unit (SDU) to secure performance and lifecycle of the Service.
- Ordering Hardware
- Make working arrangements with external parties who supply hardware
- Handle MRF (Material Request Form)
- Keep MRF up-to-date
- Liaising with suppliers about the forecast
- Hardware call-off warehouse
- Report hardware deliveries warehouse
- Inventory and order hardware based on the forecast
- Check material orders for correctness
- Monitor/coordinate Purchase orders to suppliers and solve issues.
- Resolve all issues on Site regarding ‘hardware’ issues (too much material, too little material, wrong material etc.)
- Contact for Site engineers, hardware suppliers, contractors, project managers
Please note: The client has requested consultants based in Europe.