Kimberly Hume is looking for a RF Planning Engineer to work a 6-month rolling contract based in South Africa (Cape Town).
- 5 years of RF Planning Experience, able to understand the customer requirements, independently undertake RF Planning activities to provide the expected output.
- Good understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE & NR Planning methodology
- Should be well conversant with the planning tools Asset, Atoll etc
- Must be able to understand the network KPIs which are important from planning perspective
- Should have good understanding on both coverage & capacity planning.
- Must be well conversant with Link Balance parameters & other planning related parameters
- Must have understanding on model tuning
- Formulates and implements network planning solutions in accordance with user complaints and coverage/capacity problems reported by customers
- Should be able to impart skills to other technical team members
- Must have minimum 5 years of working experience in the field of Network Planning.
Please note: The client is only looking for consultants based in South Africa.