Kimberly Hume is urgently looking for an Implementation Manager (Acquisition SME) to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Remote Working).
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition, Design and Construction Delivery Manager who will lead and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to ADC activities and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products, achieving Build Completion.
- You will be involved in planning and managing the ADC services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer Delivery Lead as needed via a team of ADC project managers.
- The role is primarily to provide services relating to the Acquisition, Design and Construction of LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions.
- This role is suited to candidates with a proficient background in NRO RAN swap projects with experience and awareness of the acquisition of cell sites, cell site design or construction management.
- Suitable candidates must have expert knowledge of MBNL ADC processes and policies and have worked at a strategy level in the delivery of ADC services.
- Accountable for ADC service delivery for the deployment of vendor equipment from site instruction through to site build acceptance.
- Organize and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on.
- Preferred experience in the field of Acquisition, Design & Construction / rollout of cell sites.
- Planning and organization skills for large projects.
- Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of DICI rollout services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Knowledge/Experience of local authority planning in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and also site acquisition experience gained in a utilities or telecom environment.
- Knowledge/Experience of Civils, Towers, and Antenna Line Systems (from BTS to antenna) including testing.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35, and due to the urgent nature of this requirement we are looking for consultants already based in the UK.
Tangent International Group Ltd
11 Woodbrook Crescent
Billericay, Essex, CM12 0EQ
tel: +44 (0) 1277 635800
fax: +44 (0) 1277 633133
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200
Plano, Texas 75024
telephone: +1 214 387 6005
fax: +1 214 387 6001
All content copyrighted Tangent International © All rights reserved