Kimberly Hume is looking for an Environment, Health and Safety Expert to work a 3 month rolling contract based in Reading (Hybrid).
- Provide comprehensive Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) support and guidance for the relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with EHS requirements, including legal and customer, and procedures.
- To provide support / advice and cover for the UK EHS Team
- To provide first line EHS support to the NMSD Projects & NRO Managers
- Conduct supplier Office/Management/18001/45001(CDM compliance audits as per supplier list provided by sourcing
- Review of ASP performance audits and CPHSP quality reviews
- Project Support
- EHS Inductions for all New ASP
- Onboarding of New ASPs including EHS Audits and Inductions
- EHS Input re PICW Training Syllabus
- Hold project contractor review meeting with ASP Health & Safety Teams .
- EHS Support for the NMSD Health and Safety Meetings
- Review all company UK Policies and Procedures for legal compliance
- EHS professional with experience of managing suppliers on Mobile Telecoms sites and holding recognised industry standard EHS certificates/qualifications
- Knowledge of Construction Design and Management (CDM 2015)
- Good Communication Skills able to coach and mentor where required and have the following training:
- Radio Frequency awareness
- EHS qualifications such as NEBOSH certificate and any Environmental training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working knowledge of Current EHS Legislation and best practice
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.