Fay White is looking for a GRC Security Consultant to work a 6 month rolling contract located in Reading (Hybrid).
What we are looking for:
You will be seen by your clients as an ambassador for the client. The position therefore requires strong interpersonal and technical skills and the ability to effectively identify business issues and propose compelling solutions from technical to Director-level stakeholders. Your success will be measured primarily on quality of delivery and overall client satisfaction.
You will be given the opportunity to be exposed to a broad range of large international clients and work with some of the best in the business. You will therefore be willing to work at customer premises, sometimes requiring some degree of travel.
- Demonstrated professional consulting experience of 4 or more years with Enterprise IT-security, Information and Cyber Security Governance, Technology Risk Management, Compliance, Business Continuity/ DR, Cloud Security gained in a previous delivery capacity.
- Experience in delivering assignments using well known security frameworks, standards and methodologies such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, CIS Top 18 and COBIT.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP/ CISA/ CRISC/ CISM/ CISMP.
- Fluency in English
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience across multitude of industry verticals.
- ISC2 CCSP or EC-Council CCSE or CSA CCAK certification.
- Experience of Cloud Security and emerging technology risk assessments.
- Fluency in French, German or any European language will be an added bonus.