Jasmine Stucky is looking for a business development manager based in the UK.
About my client:
My client is one of the largest digital FX and international payment platforms. The Group operates across five brands with our global team of over 600 staff across offices in the UK, India, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, and the USA. My client combines a fully-digital product offering for both consumers and businesses with award-winning customer service.
My client sets out to provide personal customers with the highest levels of service and value when transferring money overseas. They have helped over 425,000 clients across our 25 global locations and been a multiple winner of the Money Age consumer awards.
Primary purpose of role:
Working directly with business owners and sales teams to generate referrals for my client, you will be tasked with identifying, engaging and managing new partnership opportunities using a collaborative approach. Your target audience will be businesses and professional service providers who can refer private clients to my client, with the aim of forging a beneficial partnership whilst adding value to their current offering.
Reporting to: UK Sales Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying & onboarding new partnership opportunities via proactive sales methods, with the aim of acquiring new clients and generating profit from their currency transfers, whilst providing exemplary service. Your time will also be spent contacting lapsed affiliates who have referred to my client in the past. The main focus of this role will be within the Migration & Property verticals.
As the role develops time will also be spent account managing your existing book, ensuring referrals continue to be made, while also monitoring and striving to improve the performance and productivity of your partners using several metrics.
- New revenue generated by your partners
- YoY retention rate of partners
- New referring partners (referring their first qualified client)
- New trading partners (partners with their first new dealing client)
- Productivity of partners (number of new dealing clients referred by each partner)
- Have demonstrable FX sales experience, or a track record in selling a service
- Demonstrable record of business development success
- Experience within the migration or property sector is a strong advantage
- Knowledge and experience of financial sales and deliverable foreign exchange ideal, but not required
Tangent International Group Ltd
11 Woodbrook Crescent
Billericay, Essex, CM12 0EQ
tel: +44 (0) 1277 635800
fax: +44 (0) 1277 633133
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200
Plano, Texas 75024
telephone: +1 214 387 6005
fax: +1 214 387 6001
All content copyrighted Tangent International © All rights reserved