Fay White is looking for a Build Delivery Manager to work a 6 month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom.
- Accountable for Construction service delivery for the deployment of equipment from site instruction through to site build acceptance.
- Organise and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
- Manage Third parties to deliver sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all implementation works are undertaken to budget and within SLA.
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on. Act on relevant metrics by investigating and implementing corrective actions, participate in Customer Delivery meetings and issue associated reports.
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment Ensure site deployments align with all Health & Safety, CDM, ICNIRP and any other legislative requirements applicable to on site work (and any changes to these requirements)
- Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading and running Construction or rigging services. within a swap or rollout project environment.
- Planning and organisation skills for large projects.
- Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of ADC rollout services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Excellent leading and supervising skills combined with a results-oriented demeanour.
- Effective communication and facilitation skills.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Flexible with the ability to lead change and resolve ambiguity.
- Experience in resolving challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles.
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK to customer offices.
- Radio Product knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience of Civils, Towers, Antenna Line Systems (from BTS to antenna) including testing.
*PLEASE NOTE* – This position will be inside IR35.
Tangent International Group Ltd
11 Woodbrook Crescent
Billericay, Essex, CM12 0EQ
tel: +44 (0) 1277 635800
fax: +44 (0) 1277 633133
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200
Plano, Texas 75024
telephone: +1 214 387 6005
fax: +1 214 387 6001
All content copyrighted Tangent International © All rights reserved