Fay White is urgently looking for an ADC Coordinator to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Remote Considered).
- We are looking for an experienced Acquisition, Design and Construction Implementation Support/co-ordinator who will coordinate delivery requirements with respect to ADC activities and support.
- You will be involved in planning, driving and management of the ADC services needed to secure an efficient service and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Implementation managers and a team of ADC service providers.
- You must therefore have good organization, data and people management skills to support and deliver against targets.
- The implementation manager support will support the ADC specialists to ensure work is executed as per the project requirements and will act as a further point of contact for delivery activities towards third parties, customer service providers and project organization and internal partners.
- The role is primarily to provide support services relating to the Acquisition, Design and Construction of MBNL LTE & 5G RAN solutions with respect to “Notice to Quit” solutions.
- Preferred experience in the field of Acquisition, Design & Construction/rollout of cell sites on mobile telecom networks.
- Planning and organization skills for delivery projects.
- Experience in handling third-party suppliers in the delivery of telecom infrastructure services.
- Experience in managing data/reporting technical administration.
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK to customer offices on occasion.
- Knowledge in the areas of acquisition, design and construction in particular in relation to NTQ scenarios.
- Knowledge/Experience of Civils, Towers, Antenna Line Systems (from BTS to antenna) and/or other relevant telecoms equipment works.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35.
Tangent International Group Ltd
11 Woodbrook Crescent
Billericay, Essex, CM12 0EQ
tel: +44 (0) 1277 635800
fax: +44 (0) 1277 633133
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200
Plano, Texas 75024
telephone: +1 214 387 6005
fax: +1 214 387 6001
All content copyrighted Tangent International © All rights reserved