Test Engineers (multiple)
|职称:||Test Engineers (multiple)|
|招聘发布:||August 17, 2020 15:45|
Joseph is looking for multiple Test Engineers to work in Northern Bavaria on a 6-month initial contract (extendable), to start ASAP.
1. Understands the customer requirements and prepares test plan for the NFV based IMS solutions. Engineer needs to execute test cases as per test plan and update status internally / towards customer.
2. Implements solution and integration with other network elements.
3. Well versed with the call flow scenarios.
4. Runs scripts, execute commands to deploy, test, troubleshoot virtualized IMS network functions.
5. Requires close collaboration and communication with onshore & offshore colleagues and occasionally with clients.
6. Create project related documentation such as method of procedures, acceptance testing documentation, high and low-level designs
- Engineering degree Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering Degree with 2-10 yrs of experience.
- Rich experience in IMS core entities, with extensive experience in SIP call processing and SIP supplementary services.
- Hands on experience in deployment of IMS network in cloud environment.
- Excellent debugging skills in identifying and resolving the issues during the deployment of IMS
- Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols
- Knowledge on Session Border Controller, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, L2 Layer switches(Routers/Switches).
- Good understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, routes, switching stack.
- Sound communication skills
- Work experience in Fixed Line IMS is an added advantage.
PLEASE NOTE - The client is only looking to hire EU passport holders due to visa restrictions.