Technical Operations Engineer
|职称:||Technical Operations Engineer|
|招聘发布:||March 25, 2020 13:12|
Lee is looking for a Technical Operations Engineer to work permanently in Bellevue, Washington.
The Global client is a preferred vendor to a Tier 1 operator based in Bellevue Washington and is on the lookout for a Technical Operations Engineer to start a full-time permanent position.
- Participating in and driving customer network design with the Business Development team.
- Collecting and validating customer network acceptance criteria for IMS based solution.
- Reviewing product readiness and associated documentation, based upon customer requirements.
- Compose Acceptance test plans based on the feature requirements and Solution description documents
- Identifying and driving resolution of any shortfalls in deployed nodes.
- Negotiating certification and deployment project plans with company and customer project management teams.
- Technically driving overall customer acceptance activities, resolving any delays in schedule.
- Compose Method of procedures (MOPs) for lab/production activities.
- Install, configure and administer systems in both lab and production environments
- Managing lab validations and production deployment integration efforts
- Participate in lab trials and certifications and provide subject matter expertise during integration.
- Manage escalations, provide root cause analysis, workarounds and bug fixes for issues during the integration phase.