Site Design Manager
|职称:||Site Design Manager|
|招聘发布:||March 25, 2020 13:28|
Will is looking for a Site Design Manager to work a 6-month rolling contract based in Reading.
- Wireless Telecoms Site Design experience essential, preferred to have an understanding of site deployment, i.e. civil work, rigging work.
- Supporting and driving customer on design principles/guidelines, able to provide input and influence the technical decision
- Ensure designs are compliant of all Health and Safety Legislations and risks are correctly documented
- Implement best practices and industry standards in designs
- Review and approve designs, making sure that the design is adhered to required guideline, and also is the best practice on cost point of view
- Leading on the design partner evaluation, qualification. And regular evaluate their work progress and quality through project delivery.
- Support pre-sales activity, including evaluating design cost, deployment cost modelling
- Provide training to design teams
- Qualification in an engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience telecoms design and telecoms infrastructure projects or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge Mobile Infrastructure Upgrades on design and deployment
- Good understanding of various aspects of site design, i.e. structural, electrical design for wireless sites, ideally to have hands-on design experience
- Practical experience in Telecommunication Systems
- Working under CDM 2015 regulation to deliver/managing design
- Working experience in UK EE or H3G projects will be preferred