Service Delivery Operations Manager
|职称:||Service Delivery Operations Manager|
|招聘发布:||March 23, 2020 16:44|
Lee is looking for a Service Delivery Operations Manager to work permanently in Toronto, Canada.
This full time permanat position role is focused in and around our Services Delivery and Customer Support areas with the goal of delivering best-in-class “internal” customer experiences across all touchpoints. You will help create the operational foundations to help scale the business to the next level of success through: report building, KPI analysis, process optimization, awareness, training, and cross-team support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to apply proven successful experience and practices across service delivery and professional service/implemeation domains
- Documented track record of creating continuous improvement in maturing metrics and data analysis gathering
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience relevant role experience
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with data analytic tools and report builders (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)PMP certfication a plus
- Advanced / demonstratable knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft’s suite of tools. Special emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Planner, Word)
- Must have working knowledge across industry standard tooling, including but not limited to such tools as NetSuite, SalesForece and Jira Service Desk