Server & Storage Engineer
|职称:||Server & Storage Engineer|
|招聘发布:||July 20, 2020 11:39|
Lola is looking for a Server and Storage Engineer to work in Istanbul, Turkey. The client is looking for local Turkish candidates.
- Implementation of Huawei server and storage products including enterprise storage devices, storage solutions (business continuity, disaster recovery, data migration, etc.), cloud storage, rack servers, blade servers, high-density servers and related storage/server network management software.
- Doing and performing network project technical design & plan, hardware supervision, commissioning, acceptance tests, etc.
- Providing technical remote support for network projects and bringing technical solutions to customers.
- Building, provisioning, maintaining and troubleshooting enterprise-level IT infrastructure systems.
- Providing project/solution implementation, in coordination with partners and/or cross-functional team members to have the network implemented on time.
- Providing technical support, handling problem analysis and providing other required services to company’s agents and other valued service partners.
- Providing support and guidance to company’s service partners which relate to technical enquiries, issue analysis, technical solution and document.
- Assisting and auditing network design and solution for company’s partners and customers.
- Recognizing problems need to be escalated to HQ and keep track of the whole process flow.
- Resolving single and cross-technology incidents independently, and working with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
Having the ability to plan and execute product demonstrations and proof of concept tests in the pre-sales cycle in close cooperation with the product sales team.
- Dell/EMC, Hitachi, IBM, NetApp work experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Good command of English is required.
- 3+ years experience with SAN, NAS and related storage technologies, server operating systems and data backup software in an enterprise environment as project delivery engineer or maintenance engineer or system administrator.
- Having understanding of monitoring and network management systems.
- Having associate level TCP/IP networking knowledge for basic configuration, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Having expert and professional level vendor certification is a plus.
- Having no constraints for domestic and international travels.
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.