Senior Product Manager (Storage)
|职称:||Senior Product Manager (Storage)|
|招聘发布:||September 19, 2022 20:33|
Kai is hiring for a Senior Product Manager (Storage) to work in Indonesia.
• Promote the company's enterprise Storage Solutions in the Indonesia enterprise market;
• Communicate enterprise Storage products and solutions with solution department from partner and customer.
• Attend industry and national events related to technology forums and industry presentations;
• Further relationships with the customers' junior- and mid-level personnel and technical personnel.
• Independently gain insights into customers, develop the solution based on capacity and performance demand, bidding, and quotation for multiple products.
• Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies.
• Collect and analyze competitors' information, participate in developing and executing competition strategy.
• Knowledge transfer to channel and sales team members.
• Develop the target, direction, path, pace, and tactics of the Storage product market in two to three years in some industries, such as FSI、Gov、Energy and so on, and specify the resource allocation requirements, such as the development manpower and marketing investment. Lead the team to achieve the goal.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Energy Power and Mechanical Engineering or other ICT related majors
- At least 7 years ICT product/solution Sales hands-on experience in Energy Industry.
- Oil & Gas expert understanding (customer PLN, Pertamina)
- Have a good knowledge of storage solutions and scenarios, including SAN, NAS, backup, data migration, object, storage networking, distributed storage, etc; Familiar in ecosystems, have experience working with VMware, Hyper-V, Ovirt, x86 Servers, SAN switches, Veem, Veritas, CommVault, etc.
- Have experience in storage solution sales and project operation, and experience in making breakthroughs in key markets of key industries is preferred, such as in FSI, Energy and government industry for enterprise.
- Excellent team player with initiative, ability to meet project timelines and work independently. Strong learning ability, willing to learn new technologies and new products; Strong sense of responsibility to finish the work in time at high quality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Good Communication and Negotiation skills, Strong communication, networking, collaboration and interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals and organizations