Senior Contracts Manager
|职称:||Senior Contracts Manager|
|招聘发布:||August 18, 2020 15:34|
Dorigan is currently seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to be based in the Dublin on a 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity working one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
To be considered for the position the client expects the following skillset:
- LLB, LLM, or BCL or equivalent
- Telecoms Network or other technology experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in contract management or sourcing position
- Demonstrated experience negotiating & managing agreements with significant annual spend
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong issue resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of procurement contract clauses and principles.
- Strong understanding of procurement contract risks and how to mitigate those risks.
- Excellent contract drafting skills in areas of Statement of Work (SOW)
You will be responsible for:
- Provide drafting and negotiating terms & conditions with Suppliers
- Act as the liaison among Sourcing Specialist, Business Partner, Legal and Supplier
- Resolve and respond to contractual related Supplier issues and/or questions
- Interpret contractual rights and obligations to business partner and Sourcing Specialist
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of the position and Covid-19 we are currently only accepting applications from people who would not require VISA sponsorship to work in the EU.