Senior 5G BEST Network Sales Manager
|职称:||Senior 5G BEST Network Sales Manager|
|招聘发布:||March 23, 2020 16:03|
Lucy is looking for a Senior 5G BEST Network Sales Manager to work permanently in Dusseldorf, Germany.
• Analyze the 5G service market environment, customer pain points, and requirements, and explore opportunities for improving services.
• Develop the 5G service product planning and optimization service solution based on customer requirements and network characteristics.
• In sales projects, plan and design 5G service solutions, make commercial quotations, present solutions, clarify solutions, and conduct commercial negotiations; take responsibility for the competitiveness, profitability, and deliverability of solutions.
• Establish and maintain customer relationships.
• Bachelor degree or above in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering, with experience in Telecommunication mainly in RF part.
• More than 15 years of RF 3/4/5G related Work Experience;
• Has the excellent ability and abundant experience for 5G RF delivery project.
• Proved experience with 4G and 5G feature deployment, VoLTE is a plus.
• Be familiar with the communication principle of 5G and also at least another one technology of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, Wimax.
• Knowledge and experience in different optimization software like TEMS, NEMO outdoor, ACTIX, Genex Probe & Assistant, experience using in other similar projects and/or services for optimization in mobile networks.
• Be able to make a preliminary coverage and capacity planning.
• Be familiar with common frequency, PN planning principle, be able to do frequency, and PN planning for small or medium network.
• Be familiar with wireless network planning and optimization process.
• Understand deep of the relevant parameters of network planning & optimization and the principle of network adjustment.
• Be able to fully evaluate the 5G network and provide recommendations and optimization solution.
• Be able to make deep analysis of 5G KPI and give targeted optimization suggestions.
• Be able manage medium or big planning and optimization project.
• Be able to provide high network optimization analysis and recommendations, including physical & logical parameters, and also high performance analysis and KPIs improvement suggestions.
• Knowledge in English language, writing and suitable also spoken.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either German or EU citizens.