Security Infrastructure Management Engineer
|职称:||Security Infrastructure Management Engineer|
|薪水:||£2.8k - 3.2k per month|
|招聘发布:||April 02, 2018 10:23|
Security Infrastructure Management Engineer - Required for permanent position in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
Our client is a specialist cyber security service provider operating in a number of countries across the middle east.
The Infrastructure Management Engineer will be responsible to manage and maintain network and system security platforms such as (Firewall, IPS, APT security Control, proxy) and make sure they are operated effectively and efficiently while meeting all security policies, standards, guidelines and regulations and these solutions are capable to mitigate the Cyber Security Risk in the organization.
• Maintaining security technologies and infrastructure and make sure it Up-to-date, patches with all latest security requirements.
• Ensure Security Gateways and network Devices and services in environment are securely configured and managed through operating appropriate security platforms and tools.
• Enforce the company’s security policy and procedures by applying the required security Policy and rules.
• Implements appropriate corrective action against incidents of cybersecurity related to network security and design issues.
• Lead the integration and implementation of security tools and services for access, authentication, authorization, and network data security solutions.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all information security requirements.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of Network security solutions, including firewalls, Insecurity Gateways, etc.
• Test information security infrastructure solutions performance and provide performance statistics and reports;
• Conduct performance reviews and corrective action for network protection solutions.
• Manage Life-cycle of security platforms including deployments, maintenance and operations.
• Apply Configuration Management to maintain hardware/software revisions, content, security patches, hardening, and documentation.
• Perform routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance
• Prepare status reports and other management metrics as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, management information systems (MIS), or a related technical degree.
• At least 7 years of technical experience in Information Security, Network security Administration, or Network security engineering with at least 4 years of experience in Security Operations and Technical support function.
• The ability to cross-functionally lead and manage the response to high priority, high visibility operational security issues
• Advanced Operation event analysis for Troubleshooting and Business availability.
• Advanced incident investigation and response skill set
• Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, network layers, Ethernet, ARP, etc)
• Advanced knowledge of current threat landscape (DDOS, APT, etc)
• Advanced knowledge of malware operation and indicators
• Advanced to Advanced knowledge of DDoS mitigation techniques
• Advanced to Advanced knowledge or IDS/IPS systems
• Advanced to Advanced knowledge of Wireless security
• Advanced knowledge of Firewall and Proxy technology
• Advanced knowledge of Data Loss Prevention monitoring
• Moderate knowledge of forensic techniques
• Moderate protocol analysis experience (Wireshark, Gigastor, Netwitness, etc.)
• Moderate knowledge of audit requirements (PCI, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
• Certified In Firewall (Fortinet, WAF , Juniper, F5) and Network security such as (IPS and Proxy)
• Relevant information security certifications, such as CISSP, SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS GPEN, SANS GCFA, SANS GNFA, SANS GREM, Offensive Security OSCP.
Please submit your CV if interested.