|招聘发布:||October 22, 2018 12:47|
Job Title: Security Architect
Reports To: Director of Huawei Europe Cyber Security Centre
This is a business-facing role where the successful applicant is expected to lead in two key areas:
1. Demonstrate transparency to existing and potential Huawei customers by showcasing Huawei’s approach to security in products and solutions.
2. Consult into the Huawei organisation on a range of cyber security issues providing feedback and guidance on industry best practice.
1. Demonstrate Transparency
1.1. Brief existing and potential customers on the Huawei approach to security in products and solutions.
1.2. Effectively communicate with individuals and groups within customer organisations at all levels; from security engineer to CTO level.
1.3. Prepare presentations and demonstrations that communicate Huawei’s capability in cyber security including Huawei’s approach to the secure development lifecycle (SDLC) including secure design, testing and assurance activities.
1.4. Host technical hands-on exchanges with customers in a dedicated test environment. This is likely to include security testing as well as demonstrating the security architecture of products or solutions.
1.5. Study the Huawei approach to cyber issues, from design through to testing. Provide open and frank feedback to customers about Huawei’s capability in key areas.
2. Security Consultancy
2.1. Provide consultancy and best practice advice to Huawei R&D development teams as appropriate.
2.2. Identify potential gaps in the Huawei approach to secure development, providing remedial suggestions to Huawei HQ as required.
2.3. Gather feedback from customer interactions to provide feedback to R&D teams as well as Huawei HQ on any issues arising from demonstrations.
2.4. Undertake continued professional development, ensuring that skills remain relevant in the fast-paced cyber era.
3. The Applicant
The successful applicant must:
3.1. Have ten years or more experience working in cyber security or engineering capacity.
3.2. Be degree educated, preferably in a relevant subject.
3.3. Have a sufficient level of understanding in 4G and fixed broadband telecommunications technologies
3.4. Have excellent communication skills; the ability to be frank and honest while being factual and earnest
3.5. Have experience in pitching or demonstrating to senior, high-profile customers/stakeholders
3.6. Be prepared to learn and absorb a significant amount of information in a short period of time – familiarisation training will be provided by Huawei.
3.7. Be currently eligible to work within the European Union.
· 10 + years’ experience in one or several of the following competence areas and take the key role in projects.
· IT/Cloud Architecture Integration Experience
· DC Consolidation and Migration Methodology and Experience
· Open minded. Good inter-person relationship. Excellent cross-functional communication skills, spans organizations and continents. Outstanding analytical, motivation, and team work capability. Also flexible to adapt changes and pressures