|招聘发布:||June 14, 2020 12:11|
Troy is currently searching for an operational Sales Director to work for our client, a global leader in Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM) & Master Data Management (MDM) technologies.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Benelux (remote/home working encouraged) and will have at least 8+ years’ experience in Sales management, Business/Sales Development, Direct Sales and have an established network of contacts across the Benelux in relation to technologies such as PIM, eCommerce, CRM, Content Management Systems, Print or Digital Asset Management. This is a senior and critical position in the business reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Why should you join?
- Uncapped OTE – Commission multipliers and accelerators in place once you hit your achievable target - They award and celebrate your success
- A career where you will collaborate and learn from industry leaders with achievable targets in place – Become an expert in a matter of weeks
- A chance to work for a leader in the industry who are going from strength to strength
- Work from home policy as much or as little as you like – Decide how you achieve results best
- Fantastic collaborative working environment where everyone is shooting for the same results
- Industry leading experts at your disposal to support the sales process, presales, technical consultants, Architects etc
- A chance to make a fantastic living and have fun whilst doing it!
- They’re in it for the long time, not a hire and fire company they want you to do well and give you every chance, all you need to do is bring your motivation and hard work
Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- 8+ years of experience within B2B selling enterprise software, Cloud, SaaS solutions in an international environment
- Software industry experience in relation to PIM, eCommerce, CRM, Content Management Systems, Print or Digital Asset Management
- Ability to sell complex software solutions
- Pure Hunter like mentality
- Proven consultative sales techniques and approach
- Fantastic understanding of sales cycle, Familiar with processes.
- Autonomous & Energetic
- Someone who is eager to learn new technology, process and have a hunger for personal development
Objectives and responsibilities:
- Develop new business across the Benelux, bring in new logos, leads and sales!
- Deliver winning proposals, develop, progress and maintain pipeline on your own and with senior sales
- Presentations to C Level employees, win new business via value add/solution-centric selling and signing of new logo licence contracts
- Continue to position our client as the global leader