Rent and Income Officer
|职称:||Rent and Income Officer|
|薪水:||£13 - 15 per hour|
|参考:||Rent and Income|
|招聘发布:||February 02, 2018 17:21|
Tangent International are looking to recruit a Rent and Income Officer to work a 3 month extendable contract in Bristol.
This is for a public sector comapany therefore you will need to work in scope of IR35.
Rate - £15 per hour - Umbrella
- To act as primary officer for every tenant on the patch in accordance with rent arrears strategy and procedures, undertaking daily contact with tenants and their representatives concerning any aspect of Rent Income collection, including home visits, telephone enquiries, office interviews, taking payments by telephone, offering advice on maximising income and methods of payment, debt counselling signposting and attend evictions.
- To protect and make a positive impact on the Council’s revenue and expenditure stream, whilst taking appropriate actions aimed at ensuring sustainable tenancies.
- To maximise rental income collection but ensuring key principles of customer care are adhered to and the needs to vulnerable tenants are met.
- To negotiate realistic repayment agreements taking into account financial circumstances and identify suitable cases for referral to debt counselling services.
- To actively monitor all repayment arrangements on a regular basis and take appropriate action.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV for consierdation.