RAN Deployment/Build Manager
|职称:||RAN Deployment/Build Manager|
|招聘发布:||April 02, 2020 16:05|
Will Simmons is looking for a RAN Deployment/Build Manager to work on a 12-month rolling contract based in Reading.
- Customer-facing role; customer reports & presentations required
- Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning
- Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
- Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
- Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
- Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
- Data integrity within multiple toolsets
- Variation Request progression/approval
- Re-planning of failures
- Strong knowledge of RAN Build & Planning
- Strong knowledge of 3UK & MBNL RAN processes & tools
- Strong Deployment skill-set – from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Huawei and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
***PLEASE NOTE*** - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the United Kingdom.