Product Line Director - Product Master Data Management (PMDM)
|职称:||Product Line Director - Product Master Data Management (PMDM)|
|薪水:||€90k - 120k per year|
|招聘发布:||July 26, 2019 09:52|
Tangent International are currently looking for a Product Line Director to work for our client, a global leader in master data management solutions. This is an exciting opportunity within a truly unique, innovative, and fast-growing software company. As the Product Line Director, you will lead the execution of the product evolution to drive client acquisition, revenue and retention specifically within the Product Master Data Management (PMDM) product line.
This is a senior position that reports directly into the VP of Global Product Management and as the ideal candidate you will based out EMEA.
You will be accountable for the development and implementation of organic and inorganic growth for our product line strategic plan to drive profitable growth. You will own and lead your own product master data management (PMDM) product line strategy which includes supporting market data, market trends, strategic initiative development, and strategy execution. You will need to be highly interpersonal to interact with various global teams across the company to clearly identify technical priorities and drive revenue growth.
You will have the ability to execute on a global scale as well as lead a cross-functional team within the EMEA region. You will be integral to the organisation, having the ability to work across global functions and drive transformational changes and initiatives.
Core professional skills and personal abilities:
- Extensive experience in product line management, technical product application or technical business development within the Product Master Data Management (PMDM) / Master Data Management space
- Proven experience of working within a global company perspective with the ability to align at regional level
- High Level interpersonal and leadership skills; must be able to influence across multiple levels within the company and locations without direct managerial control; including establishing global partnerships.
- Strategic mindset and strong business acumen
- Change management leadership capability – This is important due to the changes happening!
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and drive change
- Demonstration of matrix leadership and management to drive annual and strategic results for their product line.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence
- Manage product evolution via defined roadmap that drives revenue & profitability.
- Define 18-month product roadmap that drives client acquisition and retention
- Manage/oversee product development to ensure requirements are met and within budget
- Facilitate Product Priorities and decision making
- Develop client/prospect working group to drive, prioritize and define product roadmap.
- Collaborate with the R&D team to deliver products on time and within budget
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to identify vertical market opportunities
- Identify and analyze product evolution opportunities for their commercial impact and competitive differentiation.
- Drive Success and Adoption with Customers.
- Provide and communicate a clear vision that explain the problem statements, user goals and their processes that the solution will meet.
- Establish and drive clear priorities for product investment.
- Validate and refine requirements with selected prospects to ensure marketability.
- Define product position and key messages to support significant marketing campaign.
- Support direct sales with key client/prospect opportunities that help establish the offering/capability in the market and support handoff to sales engineering and service.
- Develop the required sales tools in collaboration with product marketing & marketing communications