Network Performance Engineer
|职称:||Network Performance Engineer|
|招聘发布:||November 27, 2018 05:50|
Network Performance Engineer required for a 12 month extendable contract based in Muscat, Oman.
Day to day performance monitoring of major KPI’s at eNode-B level drop, VoLTE calls performance, network performance degradation, RRC connection, RAB Success Rate, Handover Successful Rate (ISHO & SHO).
- Analysis the RAN (Radio Access Network) performance by collecting and analyzing statistics.
- Recommend actions for RAN expansion and corrective measure.
- Using statistics to forecast the future growth of Network.
- Using statistics to identify the congested parts of the radio network.
- Check consistency, and to find any radio network optimization faults and gives recommendations for correction. (Using OSS application i.e GPH).
- Ensure a healthy radio network performance by regular audits and sanity checks, using statistics from the radio network.
- Provide all kinds of performance reports for network as per requirements
- Identify the Customer Requirements on the Report Customization
- Make Unix shell script ,SQL Store Proc. to get data from CSDDB and BSDDB of sybase SQL database in OSS applications.
- Manual and Automatic Collection of defined LTE statistics to analysis the radio network performance
- Use Business Object to generate hourly, daily, busy hour stats, (Node-B, MSC Server, MGW) To suggest actions and initiatives to enhance daily operations within the NOC.
- In addition, generate overall network performance report including security applications, back haul, MW, eNodeBs ... etc to maintain overall network health.
- SLA measurement as per contract with customer and suppliers, generation of service credit reports based on complete understanding of the contractual requirement.
- Good knowledge on Ericsson LTE equipment (RBS 6000 series, EVO 8200, Baseband).
- Experience working in a network performance environments using Ericsson equipment.
- Understanding of Ericsson Core (IMS, EPC, EPG, MEE)
- Radio Network Statistics Setup and
- UNIX: Solaris
- Shell script writing, debugging
- Experience of generating reports related to access, IMS, back haul, IT servers and services and presenting directly to the customer
- Having experience to manage SLAs based on contractual requirements and good knowledge of generating reports for Genesis machines.
- RF/Optimisation Experience
- Overall 6-7 years of experience including 3-4 years as network Performance related positions
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV