iOS & Android Developers Required!
|职称:||iOS & Android Developers Required!|
|招聘发布:||January 08, 2019 08:49|
iOS & Android Developers required for a long term assignment based in Asia Pacific. The correct candidate should have the below experience -
- Overall software development experience between 7 to 10+ years with min of 5 years in mobile app development (IOS / android).
- Should have worked on at least one Mobile app development project end to end which has been launched commercially (posted in playstore / AppStore).
- Should have sound knowledge of the software development life cycle (Agile preferred)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of telecommunications signaling protocols preferred (SIP, MSRP, RTP, etc) and IMS / VoLTE domain.
- Candidates with prior experience in developing VOIP / VOLTE / RCS clients will be an added advantage Ability to work on all layers of the software, i.e stack, application, UI / UX, SDK, etc will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the team. Must be a good team player.
- Good programming skills on Java. Min 5 years hands on experience.
- Good experience in using eclipse/ Android studio.Sound knowledge on android components (Content providers, Broadcast receivers, services, activities, fragments, UI layouts, Intents ..)
- Build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Proficient in iOS development platform (working Knowledge of XCode 10.x and above preferred).
- Develop code to the highest standards while adhering to industry approved architecture and design pattern methodologies (e.g., MVVM, Viper, OOP, DI etc.)
- Excellent programming ability with minimum of 5years of hands on experience in Objective C (optional) and Swift (preferred) , RxSWIFT will be an added advantage
- Should be familiar with Swift, Realm, Core Data, RxSwift or ReactiveCocoa or any similar FRP techniques, Cocoa Touch frameworks, Xcode
- Should be familiar with iOS processes such as memory management, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning and distributing on the App Store
- Integration knowledge of native iOS framework such as callKit, SiriKit, Sharekit, etc will be an added advantage