|招聘发布:||August 09, 2018 05:32|
IN Engineer required to be based in Riyadh, KSA and starting immediately. The position will be a 12 month extendable contract.
Position will pay SAR 13,000 per month, + Iqama, +medical insurance + $500/year flight allowance +1 month paid vacation + end of service benefit.
The IN Engineer is assigned to work with troubleshooting / configuration / traffic measurements / performance of IN network. He is to act on network and relevant equipment problems escalated from the surveillance function. It is the responsibility of the System Engineer to solve and correct service and network problems according to agreed timing and standards set, to detect and highlight network deficiencies and to some extent predict future degradations.
• System problems are to be identified and escalated to corresponding system support units.
• Furthermore the IN Engineer keeps the SW/HW and TR status under control.
• Also to contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
• The IN Engineer is to take full responsibility for any changes introduced to the network or to any to any changes made to methods, processes or procedures, whether internal or external.
• The IN Engineer category is vital in ensuring and keeping the performance of the network at the highest possible level by ensuring that problems / degradations are handled swiftly, that relevant performance parameters are monitored interpreted and highlighted if deemed necessary.
• The IN Engineer should solve and correct service and network problems according to agreed timing and standards set.
• Provide the IN Team Leader/Manager with reports of work done daily & co-operate fully.
• Attend in technical meetings responsible for IN team activities.
• Should make creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
Duties and Activities
The main activities are the following:
• 2nd Level Restoration
• Trouble Report Handling
• Change Request Handling
• Create and Update Maintenance Routines
• Create and Analyse Performance Reports
• Prepare and implement SW, HW and configuration data changes
• Design/Implement tariff, service class etc.
• Investigate Disturbances
• Good Knowledge in GSM/WCDMA
• Good Experience in Systems Administrations SUN Solaris 10 and Linux OS.
• Good Experience on Database Administration Oracle, Sybase, My Sql
• Good Experience on Unix Shell Scripting Skills
• Programming Skills
• IP and ATM Networking Knowledge
• SUN/Linux HW knowledge.
• Systems Integration Knowledge
• Very Good knowledge on Tariff and RMA handling.
• Very Good knowledge on IN Business Configuration.
• Excellent knowledge of Control Network, i.e. system, HW / SW, functionality, basic troubleshooting.
• Excellent knowledge of the network topology, its traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
• Basic knowledge in Ericsson Nodes (MSC/GMSC/STP/HLR).
• Basic knowledge on Routing/Traffic Routing/ Nodes integration/ Triggering Tables.
• Should be able to understand performance report.
• Good experience in CSR handling.
• Should have experience of HW & SW up-gradation.
• Good knowledge of all network elements and their main characteristics.
• Good / excellent knowledge of the Core Network management system functionality and application use, (surveillance, performance, configuration).
• Conceptual Knowledge on OSS, GPRS and other related concepts.
• Emergency Handling in Operator's GSM
• Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV