Field Marketing Manager
|职称:||Field Marketing Manager|
|招聘发布:||March 22, 2020 16:07|
Troy is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to work full time based in Malmo, Sweden to work for our customer, a global leader in the PIM, MDM and PXM space.
The ideal candidate will be based out of the brand new Malmo office and will have previous hands on field marketing, lead generation, events and content creation/management experience in a software B2B international software environment.
As the go to person within field marketing you will be working close and reporting into the senior leadership teams (VP level) and you will drive marketing campaigns that support our clients sales teams to bring in new business. You will need to be a highly motivated person, knowledgeable in all aspects of ‘where to go’ and ‘how’ when it comes to seeking the right opportunities that support the journey. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales and other departments in its effort to attract new prospects and engage as well as develop, implement, track and optimize Field marketing campaigns and events.
Our client is on the brink of greatness and is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to supercharge their career and collaborate with industry leading professionals in a growing
Objectives and responsibilities:
The key objective for this role is to enhance our client’s awareness predominantly across the NORDIC & BALTIC regions and generate leads and pipeline through targeted integrated marketing campaigns and events. Our client is a company that have set the standard when it comes to their software solutions, you will be a person that likes targets and goals and working with the sales team. Even more importantly you are an individual eager to outperform and also:
- Drive regional marketing projects, in sync with Global Marketing Campaigns to generate awareness and leads
- Use and optimize marketing content to initiate conversations and nurture our external targeted audience
- You must have previously worked within the software IT Industry a Huge plus would be experience in marketing Master Data Management (MDM) Product Information Management (PIM) Digital Asset Management (DAM) Product Experience Management (PXM)
- Swedish/Danish language is a must
- Full time working position from Malmo office
- Have full autonomy to bring ideas to the table which you will own
- This is a senior position where you will need to have worked successfully in an international software company with agile growth rates
- Define and execute the region marketing strategy in sync with the sales priorities.
- Measure and report performance of campaigns and activities and assess against goals
- Collaborate with internal teams and management to optimize customer experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate