Enterprise Business Development Manager
|职称:||Enterprise Business Development Manager|
|招聘发布:||October 22, 2018 12:38|
Enterprise Business Development Manager – Brussels
About This Role
Huawei smartphone, tablet are the most intuitive, engaging, and powerful tools for business. With innovative hardware, software, and services that deliver an amazing user experience, Huawei empowers today’s modern workforce to do something truly great.
Currently, we are here to grow Huawei’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to deliver complementary products, services and enabling technology.
The Business Development manager should be an experienced and seasoned enterprise sales-focused. You are a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a fast moving environment. You already have a deep understanding of west Europe smartphone and tablet B2B market, solutions and partners.
This role will be based on Brussels Belgium and will require up to 20-30% travel.
- Establish partnerships that drive significant contributions to Huawei's B2B business revenue in all verticals, cultivate relationships with C-level and senior executives of the partners.
- Lead the partnership and deal process, from strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting and negotiation, through implementation
- Drive the Sales team to achieve business goals and objectives with the suitable vertical solution along with the partner.
- Be familiar with the current market trends and conditions as well as good knowledge & network of the smartphone and tablet industry.
- Travel for meetings, conferences, and events (Est 20-30%)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, marketing, management or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years proven experience in project or B2B channel with at least 3 years of experience in Management level as Sales Manager and above.
- Experience in Global IT/ Telecommunication Business: Vendor or Key Distributor would be an advantage.
- Strong network in Large Corporate/ Telecommunication/ Government/ Finance/ Construction/ Private Sector, Dealers/ Partner/ Channel Management.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate market needs and skilled in addressing them.
- Extremely organised and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with high presentation.
- Strong business acumen to develop a business case from the concept with high ambiguity, then drive its operational execution.
- Ability to contribute within a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to perform and work under tight schedules plus high pressure.
- Excellent of both spoken & written English and computer literacy.
- Excellent of both spoken & written French and Dutch.
- Proven successful record with Apple or Samsung B2B business is a big plus.