EMM Solution Architect
|职称:||EMM Solution Architect|
|薪水:||£0 - 5.6k per month|
|招聘发布:||June 03, 2018 11:00|
EMM Solution Architect currently required for a 12 month contract in Riyadh, KSA.
The positions are looking to start ASAP. Interviews this week!
Responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by translating the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high level design phases.
Customer, Key Account Manager, Customer Project Manager, Solution Architects, Service Engineers, CSI Program Director, Consultant, and Technical SME
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education - BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT/Telecom industry.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Ericsson Multi Mediation (EMM) Online/Offline (7, 8, MM15)
- Knowledge in SDP domain products (e g Ericsson SDP suite MSDP, ECE, Exadata, TIBCO) is a plus
- Knowledge in IP networking (Diameter, TCP/IP, SOAP, USSD, HTTP)
- Knowledge in ESB, SOAP, SMPP, DIAMETER
- Proven track record with IT & Telecommunication Customers
- Prior experience of working with customers in middle eastern region is a plus
- Experience in Managed Services will be a plus
- Core Competences: Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, attitude of ownership, and a strong desire to learn
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communications and decision-making skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to deliver results in a high-energy/high-pressure environment
- Strong customer focus and desire to assist clients; thorough, detail-oriented, and quality-driven.
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
- Attention to detail, comprehensive problem and troubleshooting solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to develop and work within standard processes
- Demonstrates Ericsson’s core values of professionalism, respect, and perseverance
- Independent, self-motivated, and good inter-personal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
- Ability to learn new technology, products, and solutions
- Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
- Ability to lead others and work in a team environment
- Financial Understanding
Salary will be SAR 30,000 plus Iqama, 1 month paid vacation, end of service benefit, medical insurance and $500 flight allowance.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV.