|招聘发布:||January 02, 2021 17:16|
James is looking for an EHS/OHS Officer to work with a well-established company in Ethiopia on a 6-month contract.
- To act as an overall focal point for any CU OHS related activities within the project or assigned area of work
- To lead the team of OHS inspectors and/or perform OHS inspections, as needed by the project teams.
- Capable to compile reports on a periodic basis to the project management team.
- 8-10 years working experience, out of which min. 4-5 years’ experience in an OHS Officer (or similar) role, preferably in a telecom environment or construction industry,
- Ideally should have a technical degree/qualification, e.g. engineering. Additional qualifications/certifications in Occupational Health & Safety is preferred (e.g. First Aid, Fire Fighting, Working at heights, etc.)
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) is a must
- Experience in leading a team and/or advising on OHS activities to senior personnel is highly desired;
- Organizing & delivering HSE training and inductions internally and with subcontractors externally.