|招聘发布:||July 20, 2020 15:55|
Will is looking for a Delivery Manager to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in Reading.
- Excellent Site Acquisition & Planning knowledge (familiar with MBNL processes and procedures)
- Experience of working on Site Acquisition with both individual site providers and Multi-Site Providers
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Pro-active risk & issue mitigation and re-planning experience
- Completion of required Acquisition activity and/or managing instructed Acquisition Supplier’s delivery, including review meetings
- MSA/MSP management for turnkey ADC delivery
- Delivery of required Planning, Reg5 and formal GPDO / Full Planning submissions via the planning department of instructed Acquisition Supplier(s).
- Maintenance of Acquisition activity progress information, forecast/actual dates and Acquisition blockers in programme database (ISDP) and Acquisition progress reporting, including attendance of Chariot team, 3UK or MBNL stakeholder meetings
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in the United Kingdom.