Cyber Security Analyst (Lead Specialist)
|职称:||Cyber Security Analyst (Lead Specialist)|
|招聘发布:||July 01, 2020 12:49|
Ross is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst (Lead Specialist) to work on a year's contract in Malaysia. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Cyber Threat Management & CSIRT, Technology Risk.
- The role of the candidate is to be a part of the Technology Risk Cybersecurity team to function as a part of the Cyber Security Incident Response and Monitoring Team.
- The candidate would be required to ensure that all threats/risks that could impact or have a potential impact on the company environment are managed and handled in a timely manner.
- Lead Incident Response (IR) engagements and guide local business units Responsibilities: through a variety of incidents (i.e., breaches, malware/virus outbreaks, security incidents, and forensics investigations).
- Correlate and analyse Windows, Linux to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Able to learn and collaborate from our close-knit group as well as contributing your thoughts, tools, industry news or lessons learned.
- Deliver end to end cybersecurity incident response capability.
- Delivering contextual threat metrics and reports for oversight on the threat landscape of the company.
- Prepare, write, and present reports and briefings
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Incident Response or related files.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and think on your feet.
- Ability to learn and apply Containment, Mitigation, and Remediation concepts based on TTP’s.
- Ability to deal with fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to current conditions, the client is only looking to hire Malaysian nationals.