Lead Blockchain Developer
|职称:||Lead Blockchain Developer|
|招聘发布:||February 28, 2018 10:58|
Lead Blockchain Developer - Remote
My client, a global digital currency exchange organisation are looking for a Lead Blockchain Developer to join their talented team to build their platform that connects digital asset exchanges all around the world.
The Lead Blockchain Developer will be responsible for building a union chain, which connects digital currency exchanges and enables to:
- overcome price difference in different markets
- add missing currency pairs & liquidity with the help of XUC as fuel
- transfer value between exchanges instantly and friction-less
A vital role in architecting the next generation of blockchain/sidechain to solve a real pain point of today's digital asset and future payment & trading system, with existing customers and a real business use case.
The Successful candidate:
- Strong cryptographic knowledge
- Extensive experience in writing algorithms to solve complex problems
- Hands-on & experience with bitcoin and/or ethereum (or blockchains with similar characteristics) on protocol level
- Experience writing high performance Python and C/C++, Go
- Basic knowledge about smart contracts (Solidity and the development of Dapps)
- Ideally Lead dev experience
- Believer in trust-less, decentralized systems
This position will require some travel, but day to day can be worked remotely.
To apply send your up to date CV to email@example.com