Cloud Solutions Architect (Presales)
|职称:||Cloud Solutions Architect (Presales)|
|招聘发布:||June 13, 2020 19:58|
Troy is currently looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect (Presales) to join our client, one of the worlds leading technology and communications organisations. As the Cloud Solutions Architect, your main mission will be to analyse their clients IT infrastructure and application estates, support the customer in developing their Cloud strategy and define Cloud transformation and transition roadmaps.
There are 2 roles, based in Stuttgart and Frankfurt.
Previous PRIVATE Cloud experience will be key to the success of this role, knowledge of public cloud and DC–Hosting is an advantage but can be taught. Our client is looking for someone to accompany their customers in their digital transformation, with a portfolio of managed services such as Managed Hybrid Cloud (Private & Public Cloud), Managed Multi-Cloud (Multi Public Cloud), IaaS, PaaS, Big Data and IoT.
You'll work collaboratively with account teams to develop or co-create solutions to meet business requirements including evangelizing the cloud strategy and vision to internal and external stakeholders and executing on credible business discussions.
- Assist sales representatives in the IT sales and pre-sales phase and drive the sale of IT consulting services. Provide strategic guidance to clients in the following key domains:
Application architecture, Private cloud solutions mandatory, Cloud delivery methodologies, Cloud-native constructs, including Containerization, Micro-Services and Serverless architectures, Cloud architecture and multi-cloud solutions, Drive application transformation and help customers adopt cloud-native architectures and DevOps methodologies, Drive adoption of clients Public and Private Cloud services.
- Extensive IT consulting skills and ability to drive IT transformation opportunities.
- Hands-on experience and capability to define best workload/Data and application migration solutions, tools and processes.
- Expert knowledge on Cloud Delivery methodologies including IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and SaaS.
- Experience in Private cloud
- Knowledge of Public cloud and DC-Hosting is an advantage
- Experience in working with a broad range of databases technologies (SQL and NoSQL), BigData and data analytics solutions.
- Experience of application development processes, DevOps methodologies and programmatic constructs including APIs, scripting and codifying infrastructure.
- Experience leveraging cloud automation and orchestration including workflow development and desired state configuration methodologies and tools.
Please specify which location you are interested in.