|招聘发布:||October 15, 2020 10:03|
Ross is urgently looking for a Cloud Engineer to work a 3-month rolling contract in Switzerland, Basel - This is an urgent position so candidates will be submitted ASAP.
- 4-6 years of specific and relevant experience in cloud Native architecture based on Kubernetes, Docker and OpenShift is a must.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Linux, Shell scripting, setting up HA, storage networking etc.
- Exposure to multiple public and private cloud solutions and knowledge on cloud-native solutions using containerization tools such as OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge on OpenShift Solutions including development of solution design, implementation plans and documentation.
- Must have Hands-on experience on OpenShift or Kubernetes set up installation & administration
- Perform Deployment of container images and native cloud services & BAU tasks for Day2 support, cluster administrations, health check for overall environment.
- Working experience with DevOps principles, CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and ArgoCD or any similar GitOps based system is a must.
- Hands-on experience in creating Dockerfile to create Docker images for different technology stack.
- Hands-on experience with OpenShift manual/automated deployment and managing multiple environments.
- Experience/Knowledge of microservices deployments and auto Scaling. Excellent knowledge of application development tools and software life cycle processes.
- Well versed with basic networking fundamentals, Cluster & Resource management and Cloud deployment (AWS/Azure/other cloud platforms), including monitoring systems, logging and security implementation.
- Familiarity with industry-leading orchestration tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar products.
- Software development in an agile environment with a focus on DevOps with CI/CD.
- Quick learner and ability to present solutions and complex technical aspects to different levels of audiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate at different management levels