Business Project Manager
|职称:||Business Project Manager|
|薪水:||£500 - 530 per day|
|招聘发布:||February 05, 2018 11:34|
Tangent International are seeking a Buisness Project Manager to work a 6 month extendable contract in Greater London.
- A track record of owning, managing Business change/Transformation projects, ideally in an IT organization but not essential
- Proven ability to manage projects from scoping, start up to implementation, managing internal and external project resources and internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure, working within a fast-moving, ambiguous environment and finite resources
- Experience of leading a cross-functional and / or cross-departmental project team. Experience of managing projects with 3rd party suppliers.
- Experienced in using the IT tools – Excel / PowerPoint / Project / SharePoint / Microsoft Project/Word
Professional Project Management accreditation desirable e.g. Prince2/APMP (Association of Project Management Professionals)
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced global environment with tight deadlines, finite resources and conflicting priorities
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritising and forecasting skills to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across a diverse geographic region, with ability to challenge, engage with and influence stakeholders at multiple levels
- Proactive approach and forward looking approach to the project such as managing risks and engagement with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work collaboratively, align diverse views and gain consensus, providing clarity on what is to be achieved.
- Ability to work independently, take personal ownership of issues and delivery, recognising when to escalate to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve complex issues through an objective and analytical approach, developing options and negotiating resolutions.
- Ability to translate project objectives into a set of project tasks.
- Good business acumen which enables consideration of the wider impact and dependencies of projects.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV for consideration.