ZTE RF Engineers
|Job Title:||ZTE RF Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Miao Ren|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 15:04|
ZTE RF Engineers
We are looking for ZTE RF engineers with at least 2 years ZTE experience
1. Escalate any issues that affect the network quality of assigned area to direct manager.
2. Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues
3. Performing the technical support, routine maintenance task, troubleshooting and system improvement.
4. Capacity monitoring and evaluation.
5. Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
6. Monitor the alarm report from OMC system and handle the alarms
7. Launch DTandCQT test and analyze measurements result.
8. Service Failure Investigations and customer complaints process;
9. Responsible for system analysis of call processing
10. Proactively resolve RF Optimization field issues
11. Identify of non-dominant pilot and sources interference
12. Follow up with QoS performance of new sites integrated into assigned area
13. Perform any other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on superior request
14. Share the experience to all team members;
15. Take all kinds of technical trainings and improve the skills in regards with RF work;
16. Cooperate with other teams
Qualification and Requirements:
Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
5 years experience in telecommunications field.
Understand GSM/ WCDMA/ LTEcall processing, Handover process and algorithms
Solid knowledge of (WCN/CS/PS/RAN) and technologies as a significant differentiator.
Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills
Proficient in English
Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary
Must have a thoroughly understanding of principle of WCDMA/GSM/LTE telecommunication,
Have basic knowledgeable with transmission system CORE system, RAN system, computers and TCP/IP networks.
Be familiar with windows and UNIX system is required.
Other manufacturers' equipment experience is a plus.
Please note the listed monthly rate is reference only, the client will determine the final pay rate after the success of the interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's