WS12 Project PMO
|Job Title:||WS12 Project PMO|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 11:40|
Ross is looking for a WS12 (operate and control) Project PMO to work in Europe. As the Project PMO for workstream 12a (operate and control) – you need to manage, drive and provide relevant updates and details for Stand-ups, OpCo, CloudCouncil, SteerCo Prep, Financial Mgmt and coordinate with other workstream stakeholders.
• Administration and implementation of necessary admin tasks across various sub-workstreams in Operate and control program of Cirrus project. Act as a shared resource across workstream projects such as Service Mgmt, CMDB, and CloudOp Model
• Strong knowledge of program management tools (Clarity)
• Ensures that plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, and other related project artefacts are documented and tracked
• Ensuring adherence to Agile delivery best practice utilizing current methodologies and tooling (e.g. Jira, Confluence, backlog overview for standups)
• Relentless prioritization at multiple layers (Sub-stream leads, SME’s, stakeholders etc.) through appropriate governance
• Analyse and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate.
• Understanding of tooling around investment and forecasting of programs
• Ensure that relevant information is collected, analyzed, discussed and delivered to top management in order for them to be able to make decisions.
• Implement and coordinate agreed on regular progress-reporting mechanisms for all projects and thereby monitor the routine progress of projects (incl. requirements, plans, risks, issues, dependencies, milestones, deliverables, actions, costs, schedules, benefits)
• Prepare the program/project manager in the preparation of the program status/project presentations, reports
• Provide a coordination/administration service to programs and projects
• Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team, to facilitate their integration.
• Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team
• 3+ years of experience as a hands-on agile project manager and waterfall project management of business-driven technical change within a similar sized financial services organization.
• 2+ years of Project management office experience for large initiatives and programs
• Prior knowledge and experience in infrastructure projects with cloud and GCP would be helpful
• Experience organizing and leading workshops focused on project delivery and problem-solving
• Understanding of both waterfall and Agile delivery methods and adherence to their standards.