Wireless Engineers Required Urgently in Netherlands (Voorburg)
|Job Title:||Wireless Engineers Required Urgently in Netherlands (Voorburg)|
|Start Date:||2019-02-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 12:51|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a number of Wireless Engineers to work a 6 month extendable contract based in Netherlands (Voorburg)
The main purpose of this position are as follows:
- Responsible for MBB technical support during wireless network rollout;
- Responsible for BSC/RNC/BSS commissioning, testing and acceptance;
- Be able to make MBB network design(High level design, low level design, detailed design);
- Be able to make site solution design;
- Technical management.
Output of position
- Criteria for satisfactorily performance:
- Network design document;
- Network rollout SOP(Standard Operation Procedure);
- Site survey template, site acceptance template and related operation guide;
- Site solution document;
- First time right build.
- The wireless engineer will work with project technical team to guarantee network rollout successfully. At project planning stage will make the network design, site solution design; At beginning of project, will be in charge of controller deployment, innovation test and relevant documents; At massive rollout stage, will provide technical support to site engineer, will work with surround department to guarantee network rollout, include but not limited training for partner, project material configuration, site visiting etc.
- Good telecommunication knowledge with emphases on GSM, UMTS, LTE system
- Familiar with Huawei BSC, RNC, 2G/3G/4G base station software upgrade, troubleshooting and routine maintenance action;
- Familiar with IP network knowledge;
- Strong leadership, team and project management skills and experience with a variety of telecom projects;
- International work and multi project experience is desired;
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Dutch speaking is preferred.
- At least two years in similar function , preferably familiar to KPN Netherlands Environment;
- Preferably good knowledge of Huawei Product portfolio;
- Technology skills in other vendor products will be considered.
- Able to work according to the outlined processes;
- Able to coach others;
- Able to create clear instructions;
- Good planning and organizational skills (be able to work independently);
- Be able to work under time pressure and handle deadlines and targets;
- Be able to work in continuously changing situation;
- Be able to prioritize and translate these priorities into actions.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.