|Job Title:||Wireless Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stefan Howard-Rigby|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 14:53|
Stefan is looking for a Wireless Engineer to work permanently in Romania.
• Knowledge on Routing & Switching
• Hands-on design experience on Aruba networks
• Experience on Cisco CCW tool
• 4+ yrs. of relevant experience
• Understanding of protocols like IP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF, LDP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP, VTP
• Knowledge about Wireless Bands, Channels, RRM, Mobility, Flex-connect.
• Strong knowledge on Wireless Network design (Wireless LAN) and experience on Infoblox.
Job Description :
• Responsible for creating detailed network designs(HLD & LLD) including bills of material, drawings, and device configurations based on client requirements for large scale projects.
• Implementation and configuration of Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN controllers (Aruba) and Access-Points.
• Preferred hands-on experience on Routing & switching protocols and wireless bands.
• Knowledge of Cisco products.
• Infoblox design engineer with server knowledge & NMS View. Microsoft certification for remote access.
Certification: CCNP-R&S, CCDP, Aruba Certifications preferred (ACMA,ACMP,ACMX)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's