|Job Title:||Wireless Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Lola Liu|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2022 16:16|
Lola is recruiting for a Wireless Consultant to work in Morocco. The client is looking for Malaysian or Tunisian candidates.
1. Able to use the company's help-seeking system to resolve technical and non-technical issues during delivery.
2. Be capable of delivering integrated services for wireless (including products and features) and related systems such as 2G/3G/4G/5G base stations, controllers, NMSs, and antennas.
3. Be able to travel overseas. Overseas experience and Python programming and development capability are preferred.
Professional knowledge requirements:
1. Have a basic command of wireless communication principles, installation and commissioning of Huawei wireless devices, operating systems, and databases, antivirus and security hardening, resource load analysis, and network running status analysis.
2. Have a deep understanding of Huawei wireless products and peripheral products, have the capability of analyzing cross-product issues, and be able to independently undertake the TL of large- and medium-sized wireless projects.