Windows AD Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Windows AD Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stefan Howard-Rigby|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 15:03|
Stefan is looking for a Windows AD Design Engineer to work permanently in Romania.
- Detailed design knowledge on HDL & LLD
- Detailed design and implementation knowledge in Windows AD
- Microsoft certification for remote access
- Advance knowledge on DNS and DHCP
- Infoblox design engineer with server knowledge & NMS View
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft active directory
- 4+ yrs. of relevant experience
Job Description :
- Design engineer skilled in DNS/DHCP, remote access, Microsoft Active directory technology areas to support the delivery/implementation of projects.
- Provide technical assistance in validation and evaluation of Windows-related alerts or incidents as well as perform analysis, architectural reviews and provide advisory service on the related/dependent service.
- Act as a Windows AD/RA & DNS/DHCP expert resource (SME) in the team for all phases of the development and implementation of projects dependent on these services.
Certification: Microsoft certification for Remote Access, VPN Client, DNS/DHCP and Active Directory