|Job Title:||VoIP Specialist|
|Salary:||£30k - 45k per year|
|Start Date:||2017-11-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mckenzie Pickering|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2017 17:50|
My client are urgently seeking a VoIP Specialist to join one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies based in Essex.
The ideal candidate will need to be agile and able to multi-task yet ensure accuracy at all time. Possessing excellent communication skills is highly efficient and able to be a confident team player.
- Training customers on site and remotely
- Liaising with suppliers
- 1st and 2nd Line support to partners and customers
- Acting as a consultant to customers to get the most out of their online portal and system features
- Resolving any queries or issues with customers hosted telephones/SIP trunks systems including faults with call routing, broadband, handsets etc
- Liaising with suppliers to escalate issues
- Processing all service orders including connectivity, hosted voice etc
Skills and knowledge required
- A basic knowledge of SIP
- Experience and knowledge of Broadsoft or Asterisk
- Able to work and schedule tasks and manage them accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and being able to generate new ideas and solutions
In addition to a great basic salary, we are also offering the successful VoIP Specialist a great benefits package and a genuine opportunity to advance your technical skills and career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's