My client are urgently seeking a VoIP Specialist to join one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies based in Essex.
The ideal candidate will need to be agile and able to multi-task yet ensure accuracy at all time. Possessing excellent communication skills is highly efficient and able to be a confident team player.
- Training customers on site and remotely
- Liaising with suppliers
- 1st and 2nd Line support to partners and customers
- Acting as a consultant to customers to get the most out of their online portal and system features
- Resolving any queries or issues with customers hosted telephones/SIP trunks systems including faults with call routing, broadband, handsets etc
- Liaising with suppliers to escalate issues
- Processing all service orders including connectivity, hosted voice etc
Skills and knowledge required
- A basic knowledge of SIP
- Experience and knowledge of Broadsoft or Asterisk
- Able to work and schedule tasks and manage them accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and being able to generate new ideas and solutions
In addition to a great basic salary, we are also offering the successful VoIP Specialist a great benefits package and a genuine opportunity to advance your technical skills and career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!