Unified Communications Engineer
|Job Title:||Unified Communications Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Reece Carruthers|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 15:05|
In your role of Unified Communications engineer you are responsible for solving incidents, perform changes and installations on customer premises and perform operator services and professional services. You create and analyse reports of incidents and changes to discover any structural problems. Out of these reports, you create a complete analysis which you report to the team lead support.
Solving and reporting on incidents and changes, for voice and video, installations on customer premises and on distance from the office, achieve, implement and support professional services, achieve all described SLA goals, update the customer on the status of the incident and progress of the project, maintain good contacts with the suppliers’ support desks, manage customer expectations and customer satisfaction, perform concierge services to our customers (call launching).
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO thinking level.
- Passionate for videoconferencing and Unified Communications Solutions with Cisco, Polycom or Microsoft Lync architectures.
- Great communicative skills, internal and external
- Results driven and service oriented
- Pro-active, creative and hands-on worker
- Immune to stress, able to work under a higher/ flexible workload
- Use your technical knowledge by helping the customer and build a relationship of trust with your customer
- You are motivated to reach improvement with your team, a leading team player
- Good working knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Valid driving license, category B
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's