TT+ Support for CES IAS
|Job Title:||TT+ Support for CES IAS|
|Start Date:||March 2021|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 16:30|
Ross is looking for a TT+ Support for CES IAS to work in Mons, Belgium.
Length: 836 Hours
- For this consultancy, we are looking for experienced TT+ Support incumbent who can be productive from the start and who has proven knowledge and experience of Tasker Tracker Application.
- Both oral and written communication in this job is conducted in English. The consultant shall be fluent in English corresponding to standard 3333 (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Higher secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to formal or professional certification with three-year function related experience OR secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with five years of post-related experience.
- TT+ Training Certificate
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 proficiency
- Knowledge in SQL servers and Network technologies
- Knowledge of Virtual machines technologies.
- SME in Tasker Tracker Enterprise and Tasker Tracker+ applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate across teams.