Truesight Consultant required for a 12 month contract based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Package available for this position is SAR 17,000 per month. Visa, medical insurance, flight, vacation and gratuity will be provided.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of the following:
Truesight expertise is required.
Primary Roles And Responsibilities
- Administration of BMC TrueSight Operations Manager
- Upgrade the TrueSight Operations Management, Apply Patches & Point fix
- Configure and deploy monitoring solutions using BMC Patrol Agents
- Develop MRL scripts required by monitoring, integration
- Develop and configure CMA policies including tag, filter, group, and monitor policies
- Configure and fine tune KPI, baselines and monitoring thresholds at global, local, and instance level
- Build, Publish and administration of Service Impact Models
- Develop and Configure custom monitoring solutions, dashboards, interface
- Manage and support Integrations with BMC Remedy, BMC Service resolution, CMDB, other BMC products
- Build integration to non-BMC monitoring solutions
- Provide reports, stats, metrics to users and help debug issues with Infrastructure and Applications
- Hands on experience with Smart Reporting to provide reports, stats, metrics to users and help debug issues with Infrastructure and Applications
- On call Support for Critical priority issues
- Addressing user Incidents & requests regarding Monitoring configurations.
- Co-ordinate with Product Support and R&D teams to fix the product issue
Please submit your CV if interested